Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU Empty
PostSubject: KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU   KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 pm

So KCTAU is making their own version of shonen jump. i would like you all to register and make ur decks by friday. We need to get SR known out there, despite our win records not too many teams or admins know that we are active or even decent at all. So everyone i expect you to participate.
if you can't for whatever reason that's fine but i would love for all of you to join up try your best to represent the team. here is the link for the sign up. so Do it and then send the deck list to the right place.

i know its our policy to not not give out our deck lists, even to admins. but i think we can trust DJD, since he does have a way to make sure that no1 looks at our deck lists without knowning, and if they know we will be able to notice and then complain the shit out of it lol.

so yea every1 join and sign up!! design your deck list and send it by friday, this is mandatory.

i expect the following to sign up:
meister
seon
sparky
pofo
syrius
techwolf
front

as for the rest of you, i'm not too sure if you would like to, i really encourage it and if u want help then pls ask the rest of us we will work together.

so yea sign up and let SR be known!!!!!

KCTAU SHONEN TOURNAMENT, CLICK READ AND SIGN UP BY FRIDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: I see   KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:07 pm

It looks intresting but why make it mandatory?
Back to top Go down
[SR] pofo7
Admin
Admin
[SR] pofo7

PostSubject: what?   KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 pm

what the fuck is shoenen jump and why do i have to make a deck when i already have one >>????
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: Re: KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU   KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm

lol u dont have to make a deck. and yea sparky i expect u to enter it. and pofo didnt u already sign up and sent a deck list?
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU   KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU Empty

Back to top Go down

KJC TOURNAMENT ON KCTAU
Page 1 of 1