Satisfaction Revamped
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Satisfaction Revamped

We are team Satisfaction Revamped. none of our members have meta decks, we welcome all creative or different variations of decks, no copied straight from the deck list of regional winners on this team!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EX vs Satisfaction Revamped

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

EX vs Satisfaction Revamped Empty
PostSubject: EX vs Satisfaction Revamped   EX vs Satisfaction Revamped EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 am

ok guys, we have our work cut out for us this time, EX as some of u know is 1 of the top teams out there. all other teams we faced prob not as good as them. we got a good win streak with 8 wins and only 1 loss, let's try to keep that streak going.

for our roster i added duelmeister sparky and vktor to go along with myself and pofo. seon and tech i'm sorry guys but vktor deserves a shot at a war along with sparky, and now that we have meister back i want him in this war. i'm not so sure if i'm even good enough to go against them but we'll c.

DarkHadou, this war is very important, they are a top tier deck so we should expect meta top tier decks all around so i need my best guys for this. if anything, ill sub u in when i could use u, ill talk to u in private on how u can duel in this war.

front i wanted u in, but u said u weren't gonna b around much bc u got ur own things to do. thats y i put u as a sub, hopefully i can sub u in bro.

anyways, this is an important war, i wish us all the best. if we win great! if we lose at least we would have given it our best shot and say we lost to a great team.
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] vktor

PostSubject: Re: EX vs Satisfaction Revamped   EX vs Satisfaction Revamped EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

THUG LIFE! when will the match ups be posted?
Back to top Go down
[SR] MasterZanza
Admin
Admin
[SR] MasterZanza

PostSubject: Re: EX vs Satisfaction Revamped   EX vs Satisfaction Revamped EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 am

ok guys so it's up good luck to us all. we'll keep in contact through fb and HAM so every1 keep updating each other

http://kctau.forummotion.com/t1438-ex-the-exile-vs-satisfaction-revamped-sr
Back to top Go down
https://satisfactionrevamped.forumotion.com
[SR] sparkybob1994
[SR] sparkybob1994

PostSubject: eh   EX vs Satisfaction Revamped EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:37 pm

vktor and pofo both losing not a great start guess i have to pick up some slack..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EX vs Satisfaction Revamped   EX vs Satisfaction Revamped Empty

Back to top Go down

EX vs Satisfaction Revamped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Satisfaction Revamped :: SR Wars :: SR wars with other teams-
Jump to: